- Power Plate technology was designed to help astronauts exercise in space
- To lose 1lb of fat you generally have to burn off around 4000 calories – take a body MOT to get a personal figure
- Did you know chlorine is the key ingredient for Mustard Gas – Good job our pool is chlorine free
- Find out how we reward our members for attending classes
- Whatever your goal – you will get there faster with a Personal Trainer
about the benefits for life
Power Plate equipment is the premium vibration device. It uses the principal of acceleration training to stimulate the body's natural response to vibration. Just 30 minutes on the Power Plate is like the equivalent of nearly 90 minutes in the gym.
These vibrations transmit waves of energy throughout the body, activating muscle contractions between 25 and 50 times a second, enhancing overall performance in a much shorter space of time than traditional training.
The rich and famous swear by them, but can Power Plate really help you tone up?
Research suggests that, used correctly, they'll not only help you lose weight, but will trim the harmful fat that settles around the internal organs and raises the risk of heart disease.